File system backup: Backups files and folders on your Windows Server to an Amazon S3 bucket.
Image based backup: Backups the entire system image, including all the applications, used data and system settings directly to Amazon S3.
- Restore a Windows Server as an Amazon EC2 instance. Learn more
- Doesn't require space on the local drive — back up to an Amazon S3 bucket directly
- Restores from USB Flash directly from Amazon S3
- Backs up all or selected volumes
- Restores to a dissimilar hardware
- Restores to Hyper-V or VMware
- File Level Restore for Image based backup
SQL Server backup: Run full, differential or transaction log backup. Works on: MS SQL Server 2000/2003/2005/2008/2012/2014, MS SQL Server Express.
System requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB minimum disk space, Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10
Why CloudBerry Backup?
Reliable cloud storage that you control. With CloudBerry Backup you decide where to store backups: Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other.
Direct data transfers. CloudBerry Backup doesn’t process your data on 3rd-party servers, all data transfers occur between the source instance and a storage account you control.
Restore is always free. You don't need a CloudBerry Backup commercial license to restore your data. You can configure you data retrieval right from the product activation screen.