File system backup: Backups files and folders to Microsoft Azure storage.
Image based backup: Backups the system image, including all the applications, used data and system settings snapshots directly to Microsoft Azure.
- Restore a Windows Server as an Amazon EC2 instance. Learn more
- Doesn't require space on the local drive — back up to Microsoft Azure directly
- Restores from USB Flash directly from Microsoft Azure
- Backs up all or selected volumes
- Restores to a dissimilar hardware
- Restores to Hyper-V or VMware
- File level restore from an Image based Backup
Exchange Server backup: Run full, differential or transaction mailstore backup to the cloud storage. Works on: MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013
System requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB minimum disk space, Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
Supported OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2, Windows 7/8/10
Why CloudBerry Backup?
Reliable cloud storage that you control: With CloudBerry Backup you decide where to store backups: Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other.
Direct data transfers: CloudBerry Backup doesn’t process your data on 3rd-party servers, all data transfers occur between the source instance and a storage account you control.
Restore is always free: You don't need a CloudBerry Backup commercial license to restore your data. You can configure your data retrieval right from the product activation screen.