Supported Versions of MS Exchange
CloudBerry Backup can back up Microsoft Exchange databases. Supported versions of Microsoft Exchange at the moment are:
MS Exchange 2007 - supported in CloudBerry Backup 3.6.3 and later versions;
MS Exchange 2010;
MS Exchange 2013 - supported in CloudBerry Backup 3.5 and later versions.
Troubleshooting "My Exchange Version is Not Supported" for Exchange 2010
Exchange 2010 is fully supported by CloudBerry Backup but there is a small possibility to face an error that says "Exchange version is not supported". To resolve such a trouble, please take a few easy actions listed below:
1. Make sure CloudBerry Backup is not running.
2. If you use Enterprise Exchange Edition of CloudBerry Backup go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CloudBerry Backup Enterprise Edition
C:\ProgramData\CloudBerry Backup Enterprise Edition.
If you use Exchange Edition of CloudBerry Backup go to
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\CloudBerry Backup for MS Exchange Server
C:\ProgramData\CloudBerry Backup for MS Exchange Server.
3. Open enginesettings.list in Notepad.
4. Add the following tag above the tag </EngineSettings>:
5. Save the changes.
6. Launch CloudBerry Backup.
Now if you’ve done everything correctly you shall be able to backup MS Exchange 2010 databases. You won’t face the "Exchange version is not supported" error again.
Please, check out our featured products: