This article refers to CloudBerry Drive 2.0 and later.
The latest CloudBerry Drive allows you to encrypt the data sent to the cloud in order to improve the safety and consistency of your data.
How to Enable Encryption
In order to enable encryption, click the CloudBerry Drive icon in the system tray, select Options and navigate on Encryption tab. Go ahead and choose the encryption algorithm in the "Algorithm" drop-down menu and specify the encryption password. Then click Apply button.
How to Set Encryption for a Particular Mapped Drive
You can apply encryption to all your mapped drives using Apply encryption settings to all mapped drives option. However, you may want to set up encryption only for particular drives, to do that:
- Go to the Mapped Drives tab
- Edit a drive and click Edit advanced settings and select Use encryption:
From now, CloudBerry Drive will encrypt all the data you copy to the mapped drive. Encryption is performed on the fly, so you will not face any extra dialogs.
|Download CloudBerry Drive FREE TRIAL
- CloudBerry Drive for Amazon S3 Cloud
- CloudBerry Drive Server for Amazon S3 Cloud
- CloudBerry Drive Desktop for Windows Azure Cloud
- CloudBerry Drive Server for Azure Cloud Storage
Do you like our products? Help us spread the word about them. Or make a blog post about us and get CloudBerry Drive for free.