This post explains how to get started with Amazon S3 account and register it with CloudBerry Backup, a powerful solution that allows you to automate your backup/restore process. We hope that this product will become your tool of choice and help you effectively manage your backups and restores.
Sign up for Amazon S3 cloud storage
Please, find a step-by-step instruction on how to sign up for Amazon S3 cloud storage in the following blog: How to Get Started with Amazon S3
Download and install CloudBerry Backup
You can find the latest version of CloudBerry Backup in our web site: CloudBerry Backup for Amazon S3
Configure CloudBerry Backup for Amazon S3 cloud storage
1. Launch CloudBerry Backup, click on the Menu Icon in the upper-left corner and click on the Add New Account button.
Note: To find your Amazon Access Key / Secret Key pair, you can refer to our blog: How to find Amazon Access/Secret Key
4. Once you specified all the required information, click OK. You will see your new Amazon displayed account in the list of registered accounts.
How to Select Amazon S3 Account in Backup Wizard
You can select or create a new Amazon S3 account in Backup Wizard when creating a new backup plan.
Click Files button to start Backup Wizard and select the registered Amazon S3 account.
Now you are ready to enjoy Amazon S3 with CloudBerry Backup. You can create Backup Plans, copy files to Amazon S3 and schedule the backup process.
|Download CloudBerry Backup FREE TRIAL
- CloudBerry Desktop Backup for Amazon S3
- CloudBerry Backup for Windows Server
- CloudBerry MS SQL Backup for Amazon S3
- CloudBerry Backup for Exchange Server
- CloudBerry Enterprise Backup for Amazon S3
We offer free 15 day trial for every edition of CloudBerry Backup
Like our products? Please help us spread the word about them. Learn here how to do it.