CloudBerry Explorer provides a user interface to VMware vCloud Air cloud platform. Using our product, you can easily move your data across your local storage and cloud storage as well as manage files and folders in the cloud just the same way you do it on your local computer.
VMware vCloud Air Object Storage powered by EMC is a highly scalable and durable premium cloud storage solution for file share and other low latency workloads. You can take advantage of this storage with CloudBerry Explorer for S3.
Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to configure CloudBerry Explorer for S3 to work with vCloud Air Object Storage powered by EMC:
Configure CloudBerry Explorer for vCloud Air
1. The first step is to sign up for vCloud Air account. Please, refer to the following blog: How to Get Started with VMware vCloud Air. If you already have vCloud Air account, then you can skip this step and proceed to the next one.
2. Launch CloudBerry Explorer, click File, select Add New Account option.
3. Click on VMware vCloud Air icon.
4. In the dialog, specify all the required settings: Display name (it can be any name you want), Service point and Access/Secret keys. Then click OK button to register a new account in CloudBerry Explorer.
Note: To find your vCloud Air access credentials, please use the instructions from this blog: How to Get Started with VMware vCloud Air
5. After your VMware vCloud Air account is added, you will be able to select it from the Source drop-down list.
Note: VMware vCloud Air offers a second type of object storage – vCloud Air Object Storage powered by Google Cloud Platform. You can leverage this object storage with CloudBerry Explorer for Google Cloud Storage
Check out the related blog: How to Use CloudBerry Explorer with VMware vCloud Air powered by Google
Now you can use CloudBerry Explorer for S3 to upload and manage files in VMware vCloud Air Object Storage powered by EMC. We hope that you highly appreciate our product and take advantage of its outstanding functionality. As always we would be happy to hear your feedback and you are welcome to post a comment!
|Download CloudBerry Explorer PRO