CloudBerry Explorer provides a user interface to the VMware vCloud Air cloud platform. Using our product, you can easily move your data across your local storage and cloud storage as well as manage files and folders in the cloud just the same way you do it on your local computer.
VMware vCloud Air Object Storage powered by Google Cloud Platform is competitively priced cloud storage solution for backup, archiving, Web 2.0 and other global use cases. You can take advantage of this storage with CloudBerry Explorer for Google Storage.
Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to configure CloudBerry Explorer to work with vCloud Air Object Storage powered by Google Cloud:
Configure CloudBerry Explorer for vCloud Air
1. The first step is to sign up for vCloud Air account. Please, refer to the following blog: How to Get Started with VMware vCloud Air. If you already have vCloud Air account, then you can skip this step and proceed to the next one.
2. Launch CloudBerry Explorer, click File, select Add New Account option.
3. Click on vCloud Air (Google) icon.
4. In the dialog, specify all the required settings: Display name (it can be any name you want), Google Project ID and Service account email. Then import a privet key by clicking on Import button and hit OK to finish registering a new account in CloudBerry Explorer.
Note: To find your vCloud Air access credentials, please use the instructions from this blog: How to Get Started with VMware vCloud Air
5. After your VMware vCloud Air account is added, you will be able to select it from the Source drop-down list.
Note: VMware vCloud Air offers a second type of object storage – vCloud Air Object Storage powered by EMC. You can leverage this storage with CloudBerry Explorer for S3
Check out the related blog: How to Use CloudBerry Explorer with VMware vCloud Air powered by EMC
Now you can use CloudBerry Explorer to upload and manage files in VMware vCloud Air Object Storage powered by Google Cloud Platform. We hope that you highly appreciate our product and take advantage of its outstanding functionality. As always we would be happy to hear your feedback and you are welcome to post a comment!
|Download CloudBerry Explorer PRO