This week's guest is Alvaro Prieto from Auxis. Alvaro and his business partner Raul started Auxis about 20 years ago. Alvaro brought technical skills and Raul was on the business and finance side. Today Auxis employs more than 400 people in the United States and Latin America. Alvaro and Doug Hazelman have a great discussion about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and how Auxis has used RPA to accelerate their business. The Auxis blog has some great information on RPA and they also have a report, “Where are with RPA Today” that is available for download.
Some additional links on RPA and other resources provided by Auxis
- Guide to Building a Winning RPA Center of Excellence https://www.auxis.com/rpa-center-of-excellence
- 60 Processes to Consider for RPA https://www.auxis.com/60-processes-consider-for-rpa-automation-infographic
- Auxis RPA Blog https://www.auxis.com/blog/topic/robotics-process-automation-rpa
- Auxis "The Modern IT Organization" Blog https://www.auxis.com/blog/topic/the-modern-it-organization
- Auxis Cloud & Security Blog https://www.auxis.com/blog/topic/cloud-security
You can find all MSP Voice episodes on the page of our MSP podcast.
Here are the topics we've discussed during the Best of Internet and Best of Reddit:
- Password security justification
Brief: Client is having bad ideas about security. How to convince the CEO?
- Techs on bikes
Brief: The city has bad traffic. MSP wants to buy motorbikes to provide faster service
- Contract agreement questions
Brief: Some clients want MSP to take responsibility for data breach and loss. Is it viable? (hint - NOT AT ALL)
- MSP insurance
Brief: What type of insurance does a typical startup MSP need?