CloudBerry Backup is a powerful software that automates Amazon S3 backup processes. CloudBerry Lab team is gradually improving the program and with this release we are adding a highly demanded option to automate deletion of the files from S3 storage. In the previous release it was not possible to delete the file from backup storage if they were deleted locally. This situation may arise when for instance you are reorganizing your local disk and moving files around.
In the newer release we have added an option to delete files if they were deleted locally. This option is available on the Purge options step of the Backup Plan Wizard and it is off by default.
Please use this option carefully as they files will be deleted permanently and there will be no way to restore them.
Note: this post applies to CloudBerry Backup 1.4.1 and later.
- CloudBerry Backup for Amazon S3 is available in Desktop Edition that costs $29.99
- CloudBerry Backup for Windows Server costs $79.99
- CloudBerry MS SQL Backup for Amazon S3 is available for $149.99
- CloudBerry Backup for Exchange Server costs $229.99
- CloudBerry Enterprise Backup for Amazon S3 costs $299.99 for a single license.
Like our products? Please help us spread the word about them. Learn here how to do it.
Want to get CloudBerry Backup for FREE? Make a blog post about us!