In this blog, we provide an instruction on how to recover individual files from the image based backup. It is important to note that CloudBerry Backup will only download the selected files from the cloud , there is no need to download the whole image. Thus CloudBerry Backup significantly reduces restore time and cuts on outgoing transfer costs.
CloudBerry announces block-level backup support across all cloud storage providers. From this moment you can enjoy advantages of block-level backup on every cloud storage you use for the backup. This post explains how to enable Block-level backup for your backup plan.
- Support of email notifications via custom SMTP server for all editions of CloudBerry Backup;
- Support of MS Exchange 2013 databases backup in CloudBerry Backup for MS Exchange Server and Enterprise edition (beta);
- Multiple files upload speed improvement;
- Delete Locally Deleted Files feature added to Custom mode;
- AWS Import/Export feature support for all editions of CloudBerry Backup;
- CloudBerry Backup compression for SQL database backup on SQL Express;
- Truncation of Exchange transaction logs on backup.
- FTP/SFTP server support
- Master password
- Local backup speed improvements
- Multiple emails notification
- Clone backup plan
- Ignore self signed SSL certificate
- Backup files < XX MB
- Highlight local backup
The recently released CloudBerry Backup for SQL Server helps the customers with no SQL Server administration experience can easily back up SQL Server databases to cloud storage such as Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier. It comes with all of the features of CloudBerry Backup Server edition plus and additional functionality to back up SQL Server. In this blog post, we will explain how you can restore MS SQL Server databases with CloudBerry Backup. Continue reading
This post explains how to sign up for HP Cloud, create a container, find credentials and use them to connect CloudBerry Backup with your HP Cloud account.
Create an HP Cloud Account
All new customers get a $50 credit per month for the first three billing months, so you can try HP Cloud storage service for free. To create an account, go to https://www.hpcloud.com/ and find "90 day free trial" button.
To take advantage of the new options go to the Compression and Encryption step of the Backup Wizard and specify appropriate settings. Continue reading