Shortly before Christmas we are excited to announce a new small release of CloudBerry Backup v4.7. It comes with a number of enhancements like:
- New storage providers: Akaza, CenturyLink, Cisco, LeoNovus, SwiftStack, Zettagrid, Selectel, Zetta
- Ability to create and run MS SQL Server backup in CLI
- Option to generate a detailed report for backup to OpenStack storage
New Storage Providers
In the newer version you can find some more storage providers:
- S3 compatible: Akaza, CenturyLink, Cisco, LeoNovus, SwiftStack, Zettagrid
- OpenStack compatible: SwiftStack, Selectel, Zetta
Command line interface
We enhanced the command line interface with MS SQL Server backup commands - now you can set up a backup job for MS SQL Server database(s). Learn more at Command line interface.
Generate detailed report
Now you can generate a detailed report for OpenStack storage together with Amazon S3 storage.
You can try CloudBerry Backup 4.7 with all the new features absolutely for free! Just go ahead and download 15-days fully functional trial version of CloudBerry Backup and check if our backup solution meets your needs and requirements.
|Download CloudBerry Backup FREE TRIAL|