Make sure you specified actual network access credentials for network share or mapped drive.
1. Go to the "Tools" menu and click on the "Network Credentials" icon.
Running Service Under Administrator Rights
In some cases you might need to run Backup Service under administrator account:
1. Go to the "Tools" menu and click "Change Service Account" icon.
The service will be restarted automatically.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Network files being in use can't be backed up.
This post applies to CloudBerry Backup:
- CloudBerry Backup for Amazon S3
- CloudBerry Online Backup for Windows Server
- CloudBerry MS SQL Backup for Amazon S3
- CloudBerry Backup for Exchange Server
- CloudBerry Enterprise Cloud Backup for Amazon S3