Amazon S3 is one of biggest and most mature storage services in the world. It offers virtually infinite storage capacity. S3 is safe, secure, reliable and well-priced; making it ideal for use as backup storage for your clients. Read on to learn how to add Amazon S3 to your BaaS/DRaaS offer.
What's in This Whitepaper?
This guide will help you add Amazon S3 and leverage its potential using CloudBerry Managed Backup Service - a white-label solution for managed cloud and local backup.
We review the technical aspects of using Amazon S3 as a part of your Backup-as-a-Service offering with CloudBerry Managed Backup, e.g. cloud storage classes, pricing, security management, BaaS costs, and more.
- Amazon S3 storage classes and their use-cases
- Pricing principles of Amazon S3
- Security essentials for AWS Identity and Access Management
- Adding CloudBerry Managed Backup as a part of your backup and disaster recovery offering
- Monthly cost estimates for Amazon S3 cloud storage and CloudBerry Managed Backup
- Basics of MSP backup pricing
Read more in our free guide