Explorer for Amazon S3: Freeware Windows Client
CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3 provides a user interface to Amazon S3 accounts allowing to access, move and manage files across your local storage and S3 buckets. File browser for Amazon S3 by CloudBerry is available in two versions – Freeware and PRO.
Free Amazon S3 client comes with full support for such AWS features and services as Server Side Encryption, Lifecycle rules, Amazon CloudFront, Bucket Policies and more.
System requirements: Windows XP or higher, Windows Server 2003 or higher, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Create, browse, delete buckets and share them with other Amazon S3 users.
Create and manage IAM policies, users and groups in a few clicks, without using the Amazon control panel.
Configure and manage CloudFront distributions, streaming distributions, object invalidation, root objects and more.
Enable extra security for your data with a unique user password and encryption before sending files to S3.
Automate with PowerShell snap-in and Command Line Interface
Transfer FAST with PRO. PRO versions splits large files into smaller parts and upload in parallel threads.
Automatically identify updated or new files to transfer across S3 buckets and local folders.
Leverage Amazon versioning and lifecycle rules to archive objects to Glacier or delete.
Create and edit conditional rules for managing access to the buckets and objects in a few simple steps
Save on request cost. You can send only one delete request to remove up to 1000 files.
Open your Word, Excel or other files to edit directly on Amazon S3 and Explorer will upload the updated version upon file save.
Schedule the deletion of your objects after a pre-defined time period.
Reduce your costs by storing non-critical, reproducible data at lower levels of redundancy than Amazon S3's standard storage.
Create and manage AWS Import/Export jobs.
Move files between your local storage and FTP/SFTP server.
Optionally enable encryption and compression for selected buckets and also configure the predefined set of HTTP headers for every upload.
Host static web-sites on S3 by setting bucket as a web-site and generate time limited/signed, CNAME or default web URLs to share files.
Encrypt data on Amazon S3 sever using automatically generated key or with a user defined key.
Security assessments reports and capacity reports. Amazon S3 and CloudFront log viewer.
It is superb to be able to manage media file storage on Amazon S3 without any hassle, as Amaozn’s provided web interface is not user friendly overcomplicated with information and buttons. CloudBerry was able to spot that opportunity and create something of FileZilla equivalent thus easy and quick to use with clear file permission settings and blazing fast in upload and download.
Mr. Ritvars Radvilavics, Director at THEBODYSHAPE.COM
Cloudberry has been a life-saver. I was able to easily manage large batches of files I needed to put into S3 buckets on AWS. I just selected several folders, clicked copy, and then went about other business. The application does a good job of monitoring the success of file transfer. The Cloudberry application is a must-have for anyone managing AWS servers and S3 buckets!
Great product. I especially like the fact you can determine the size of your buckets easily – this is really difficult to do with the existing AWS tools.
DNG Technology Pty Ltd
I've used CloudBerry S3 Explorer PRO for a couple of days and have easily concluded that it is superior to S3 Browser Pro which I have used for about a year. Not only is it a better program, CloudBerry's support is prompt, friendly, and helpful.
I find myself using CloudBerry Explorer more frequently; primarily because of the more integrated view of the local file system.
I’m finding CloudBerry Explorer PRO to be a really useful tool for migrating customer data into Amazon S3 storage. The application has a great feature set and an easy to use multi-threaded interface. The included PowerShell snap-in is great to use for those scripted jobs.
Solution Architect at SkyCrysta
Till now everything is going great and I am highly satisfied with the product. I will definitely recommend this product to my clients in near future. Also I would like to thank you for your support.
CloudBerry S3 Explorer is easily the most advanced tool for managing Amazon's S3 environment. If you are considering implementing a third party tool for your enterprise, you can't go wrong with this product.
The ease of use was amazing, and transferring my important data really couldn’t have been easier.
Finally I found the Cloudberry explorer and from the first impression I was amazed and simply it turned out that this is the one and only thing that I need to manage all things with my amazon s3.
I was trying to move a large amount of data (~350gb) into an Amazon s3 -> glacier account from my local computer as a one-time backup. So with that in mind I really liked the multipart and multithreaded features. Explorer PRO seemed faster than a few other solutions I tried…
Product Designer/Product Manager at Evidentia Health
Compare Freeware to PRO
|Amazon S3 and Glacier|
|Encryption & compression|
|Multi-part upload and multithreading|
|Multiple files edit|
|Large Objects||up to 5 GB||up to 5 TB|
|Support||forum only||via email, 48 hours response|
*Permanent license per computer
v4.0.7 - Mar 5, 2015
- AWS Key Management Service support
- Connection to HDP
v4.0.4 - Oct 28, 2014
- AWS China region support
- Frankfurt region support
v4.0 - Jul 10, 2014
- Amazon S3 SSE with user password support
- Lifecycle rules for S3 buckets with versionin
v3.8.7 - Feb 12, 2014
- Amazon Import/Export updated
v3.8.3 - Oct 9, 2013
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) Region for Amazon Glacier
v3.8 - Mar 1, 2013
- SFTP protocol support [PRO]
v3.7.2 - Jan 10, 2013
- Smart Restore for Amazon Glacier
- Folder View for Amazon Glacier
v3.7 - Nov 14, 2012
- Automatically archive Amazon S3 data to Glacier
v3.6.2 - Nov 12, 2012
- Support for new Asia Pacific (Sydney) Region
v3.6.1 - Nov 6, 2012
- Multiple threads upload support for Glacier
- Failed uploads resume support for Glacier
v3.5.1 - Aug 22, 2012
- Support versioning in Walrus
- Support S3 Cost Allocation Tagging
- HTTP headers improvements (set Content-Encoding manually)
- Native 64 bit environment support
- Eucalyptus 3.0 support
- Amazon CloudFront with multiple origins improvements
- Constant Storage
- Configure CloudFront cache behavior for each origin based on URL path patterns
- Configure CloudFront to include query string parameters
- Manage multiple CloudFront origins for an HTTP distribution
- CloudFront TTL configuration support
- Import/Export configuration enhancements
- Upload perfromance improvements
- Object Expiration support
- South America (Sao Paolo) region support
- Multi-Object Delete support
- Favorite folders
- AWS West (Oregon) region support
- AWS GovCloud support
- Amazon S3 Server Side Encryption (SSE) support
- Storage Capacity reports
- Storage Capacity reports for versioned objects
- Security Assessment report - identify bucket ACL misconfigurations
- Large Objects copy support [PRO]
- Upload rules
- Upload chunks in parallel threads [PRO]
- Show all queues in one tab
- CloudFront Live Streaming support
- AWS Region in Japan support
- S3 Website support
- Other usability enhancements and bug fixes
- CloudFront Custom Origin support
- PowerShell commands for Reduced Redundancy Storage
- Other usability enhancements and bug fixes
- Amazon Identify and Authentication(IAM) Service support - PRO only
- CloudFront Object Invalidation support
- CloudFront Root Object support
- Visual Designer for Bucket Policy - PRO only
- Bucket Policy Editor is now available in the freeware
- Support for AWS Import/ Export API
- Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS) enhancements
- Support for CloudFront HTTPS
- Lost Object Notification support
- Bucket Policy support
- Versioning support enhancements
- Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
- Support for CloudFront Streamig log
- Support for Asia Pacific Region
- Support for Eucalyptus/Walrus
- PowerShell interface enchancements
- PowerPack for PowerGUI
- Sync Folder performance improvements
- Support for Private Content feature for CloudFront Streaming Distributions
- Support for Canned Access Policies
- Other fixes
- Fix issues in AWS Import / Export wizard (signature file issue)
- Fix issues in CloudFront Access log reader
- Fix other issues including http headers, copy/move, etc
- Support for Versioning across all of our Amazon S3 Regions - preview
- Support new PowerShell commands
- Fix issues in Sync folders
- Support for CloudFront Streaming - preview
- Support for AWS Import / Export service - preview
- Support for US-West region
To access your S3 account, you have to specify unique Access and Secret keys available in AWS control panel.
Simple yet powerful multi-tab interface
Built-in, powerful 'Compare' tool