This week’s guest is Michael Drobnis from OptfinITy. Michael has been in business for 17 years. He started with basic break/fix doing a lot of the technical work but then moved to managed services where Michael took a more active role in managing the business. OptfinITy now has 14 employees and they focus a lot on associations. They also encourage their employees to be a member of a chamber of commerce.
Guest: Michael Drobnis
Watch on YouTube
Best of Reddit
- HR/401K/Health Insurance for small business
Brief: Who do you use for benefits for a small 1-2 person shop?
- How to authenticate a user when the call in?
Brief: How do you verify identity when a user calls the helpdesk?
- Have you ever hired a freelancer/contractor to do your MSP's online advertising? Did it work? What were the results?
Brief: Can you get results with a freelance advertising person?
- An MSP without vCIO is a fixed-fee break-fix shop
Brief: As you can imagine, a lot of comments and opinions on this one
- Job Survey! (Should I move to an MSP?)
Brief: OP is asking if he/she should take a job at an MSP.
- The new version of ITBoost!
Brief: For everyone looking for documentation software, looks like they’re going to be taking on IT Glue pretty hard.